Art is like good brain food!
Children naturally love art, whether that be painting, drawing or just being able to think creatively with an open mind. Art is important for children too – like good brain food, it helps to develop brain capacity in early childhood and raises confidence and self-esteem as children grow.
An excellent way of fundraising
A Little Paintbox Art Project is an excellent way of fundraising for your organisation or charity of choice. The Projects are suitable for children of all ages and promote learning through artworks as they teach children that school can be fun and playing can be learning.
Projects can be for Christmas, Easter, Mothers Day or End of Year School Leavers.
Once you have decided to run a project, you will receive our full support, expertise and experience to ensure that your project is a resounding success.
Little Paintbox Fundraising Art Projects are:
- FREE to register
- NO COST INVOLVED other than posting the artwork back to us
- FREE personalised cards/proofs are sent for each child featuring their own artwork
- All Cotton & Ceramic product can be personalised as presents for friends and family
- Same picture can be used on all products making a very desirable range of gifts.
- NO OBLIGATION to purchase anything
- 20% COMMISSION on the price of all products sold will go to your organisation.